Updated: June 05, 2017
2692 view 0 Bookmark
How To Cook "Somen Noodle" Japanese People Often Eat In Summer
You know how to eat somen. Yes, slurp it. So do you know how to cook it? Here is the simple way to serve somen noodles in Japan.
1. First of all, you should buy somen noodles from any supermarket in Japan.
2. When you buy the somen noodles, please not forget to buy “Tsuyu” (つゆ) too.
3. Next, all you need is boiled water.
4. Boil water in the pot, and add somen noodles into it.
5. After it is cooked, wash the noodles in running water, and put them in a bowl of cold water.
6. At last, all you need is to mix “Tsuyu” with warm water as the sauce to eat with those somen noodles.
7. For the garnish, you can add some ginger too.
Japanese people usually serve these somen noodles cold, and they love to eat it during summertime.
- Japanese food!!!!
Master Japanese Culture “IS JAPAN COOL? DOU”
What Can Be Seen At “IS JAPAN COOL? DOU”
What Is "Choyo No Sekku(重陽の節句)"?
4 Fascinating Things About Yayoi Kusama's Japanese Art
4 Must-Visit Flower Festivals In Summer
5 High Salary Jobs In Japanese Company In Thailand
Comparison Of Work Situations Among 5 Asian Countries
How To Travel In Japan By Rental Car In The Best Way
5 Finance Jobs In Bangkok, Thailand
Welcome To Biei, One Of The Most Beautiful Sceneries In Japan