Updated: June 05, 2017
3116 view 0 Bookmark
How To Cook "Somen Noodle" Japanese People Often Eat In Summer
You know how to eat somen. Yes, slurp it. So do you know how to cook it? Here is the simple way to serve somen noodles in Japan.
1. First of all, you should buy somen noodles from any supermarket in Japan.
2. When you buy the somen noodles, please not forget to buy “Tsuyu” (つゆ) too.
3. Next, all you need is boiled water.
4. Boil water in the pot, and add somen noodles into it.
5. After it is cooked, wash the noodles in running water, and put them in a bowl of cold water.
6. At last, all you need is to mix “Tsuyu” with warm water as the sauce to eat with those somen noodles.
7. For the garnish, you can add some ginger too.
Japanese people usually serve these somen noodles cold, and they love to eat it during summertime.
- Japanese food!!!!
8 Unusual Dishes from Japanese Cuisine That You Must Try
5 High Salary Jobs In Japanese Company In Thailand
Comparison Of Work Situations Among 5 Asian Countries
How To Travel In Japan By Rental Car In The Best Way
5 Finance Jobs In Bangkok, Thailand
Welcome To Biei, One Of The Most Beautiful Sceneries In Japan